Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Cruiser accesories

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by micksing, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Does anyone make cruiser accesories without f*#king eagles on them ,

2. Haha.
    So what you are saying is that you don't like eagles?

3. let me guess

american bald headed eagle right ?

4. stupid censor...forget it.

5. wow thats right ,you must be phsycic lol

6. Sooooo - a rhetorical question, a vent, or are you really asking? I'll pick number 2....

7. both !!!

8. hahaha, there are three options!!

Anyways....yes, the Yankee pride thing is pretty prevalent. I've found quite a bit of the Kuryakyn stuff I've seen to be shiny but not so eagle dominated. Was there anything in particular you were looking for?

9. I thought I was psychotic

10. Are'nt all bike rider's " according to public opinion lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yes. They do.

In a rare piece of choice however, you do now seem to get a choice between having tassles and studds, or not.

12. Try www.cruisercustomizing.com
    I ride a Yamaha and have bought all of my accessories from there, they have a wide range for all different bikes.

13. thanks for the info , yes tassles & studs are a sad fact of life too it seems, I should just buy a Virago & look like a total tool

14. What exactly are you looking for? As Tone2 said - Kuryakyn make some nice accessories and not all have the eagle on them.

I bought levers last year and they are bloody awesome.

Got the mirrors from Arlen Ness and they've been good as well.

:D

15. I've got some flame mirrors in a drawer somewhere you can have if you want them....

16. Thanks for the info, have to get rid of some stuff with eagles on it first, Mirrors,saddlebags , rushed in a bit quick when first got bike lol

17. (y) All good. No problems.

I bought my stuff from Republic Cycle (LINK)

Contact person: Glenn. That man is a legend.

18. you could probably trade for stuff with skulls on it instead of eagles....