Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

crazy eyes.

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Nosoh, Jul 15, 2015.

1. so just thought i would post this up as a bit of an eye opener, no pun intended (not completely anyway).

-sorry if its already been posted up somewhere on here.

2. Clearly roid rage! You can tell by his chiseled physique ;)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. #3 chillibutton, Jul 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2015

Good idea punching a helmet.
  4. Yeah I'm saying drugs with that change in behaviour.
  5. Maybe, but I thought he started trying to be reasonable once he realized he was on cam!
  6. Wow, that rider was a lot more self-controlled than I would have been. Kudos.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  7. Agree. But he also knew the camera was on, so punching on may have led him down a path he didn't want to go down. But kudos all right, hard to keep the old reptile brain down when some mug just punched your head and shoved your girl around.... :mad:
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Yeah i would of hit him helmet cam or not, touching you yeah fine your a tool, but if they shoved my mrs it would be on for young and old.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I agree totally. The rider should be commended for how he handled the whole thing. If someone shoved my mrs like that, like you said, it would be on like donkey kong. Idiots like the driver simply dumbfound me, I mean it's hard to believe there are people like this in the world.

Gotta laugh at how easily the rider took him down though and the "you going to behave?", "Do you think that was the right thing to do?" comments....ROFL!!
  10. The bird reading the news is quite cute :woot:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I see a little claim up coming on
  12. some kind of mental disorder.
  13. Meds and grog I'm betting...yep biker showed restraint that I may not have had that's for sure...if someone started in on my partner like that, I would have put his balls over his shoulders using my helmet.
    • Agree Agree x 1