Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Crazy Bike Dreams

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by imajo, May 12, 2006.

1. Oh my interesting night last night. I was on my bike popping wheelies and traveling at walking pace waving at people (i wish) and then next thing i know im racing in the GP sitting behind Rossi's and last lap i pull past him and the bike stops and i look down and its a little scooter im sitting on.
    Then im on my bike going home and i go to pop another wheelie and i flip it, thats when i start thinking its a dream you'll wake up and it will all be fine... well bike dreams are almost good as dirty sex dreams

2. I have dreams that are so real that I wake up so confused... sometimes it takes me awhile to work out whats going on...

itd be pretty funny if it wasnt me.. lol

but anyway, I have all these riding dreams (like every night (Hey I ride everyday, gimme a break)) and in them Im like a Wheelie God.

Ive got a FZ750 - if you know the bike you'll how long and heavy it is - so Ive never really had it on one wheel (except off the lights and we all know that dont count) so....

Im a wheelie god *in my dreams*. True story.
  3. I had a dream not long ago were i dreamt i had a massive tank slapper, it felt so real i could actually see and feel everything happening, and i woke up with my hands doing the motions of an actual tank slapper and sweating like crazy... it felt so real i thought it really happened so i woke my boyfriend saying oh my god i just dreamnt of having a massive tank slapper him being half asleep replied with yer well there not good and goes back to sleep. rather frightning. Ive had other dreams of popping wheelies around a shopping centre and taking off up a foot path dodging people while doing wheelies...
  4. You guys are all nuts... Who dreams about bikes... LOL

Actually I do... Well not often but I drempt that I was going to buy a ZX2R that week... And ummm well I did. :)
  5. i dreamed that i was doin 12 o'clockers on a custom hayabusa
    but i cant even carry wheeelies properly yet