Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Crash Repairs in melbourne that do custom work?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by jimmy_g, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Well after a little mishap last week my insurance claim has been aproed for me to get my bike repaired. I get to choose my own repairer and thought this might be the perfect oppertunity to get a few of those little custom bits and peices done while its in getting repaired!

Looking for some pointers to find a good workshop around Melbourne that would be happy to do some custom changes and repair the damage.

Any good experiences?

Thanks in advance!

2. Sixty Degrees in Notting Hill.

The guys and Girl there are awesome, and the guy that does their bodywork is top notch.
  3. PM yellowgtr, he runs a repair show and does some pretty fancy shmancy work.
  4. John at CBR (Custom Bike Repair?) Some were around Dandenong area possibly Hallam...

Ask at bike shops around Dandenong and they will have his business card... I have seen his work WoW is the only thing that comes to mind...
  5. Tried PM'ing him but says user is not found.
  6. He's now in Narre Warren North. Can vouch for him. Top notch work.

He works out of a big setup at the back of his house.
  7. Might like to have a look at Bikecraft down in Mentone.
  8. ?? Will have a look.
  9. Motorcycle Crash Repairs (MCR) Tullamarine - 03 9310 5333