Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Crash repair centre recommendations East of Melboune?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by Peco, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Hello again all,

I recently had an accident and damaged the left hand engine cover, stator and magnet, there is also damage to the tank and rear tire. I posted here and got recommendations on places for parts. (Thank you for that) I am thinking that the amount of damage and the work involved in fixing it myself, it might be better putting through insurance and having rapaired by professionals. No-one in my circle of friends has any information to be able to point me in the direction of where to take the bike for repair / quotes. I was wondering if someone here would be able to recommend a repair center.

I live in the Doncaster area, the bike is not drivable, I would need to hire a trailer, etc to take it for inspection. Does anyone know of a place they could recommend to me ?

Thanks again.
    Peco

2.  Top
  3. was gonna say, if you're paying out of pocket, contact streetmaster !!