Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Crappy Homewares/health products????(Humour)

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Doggy, Mar 16, 2006.

1. I scanned this in this morning out of one of those crap homewares / health products selling mags that gets jammed in your letterbox.

Having brekky and just about spat the crunchy nut cornflakes across the table.

Have a look...

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f70/pd1578/Whatsthis.jpg

Hehehehehe :rofl:

2. HAHAHA!!!! I sure the massager would get quite personnel indeed!!

:rofl: :rofl:

3. I wonder how the "Delux" model sells? :p

4. Heh heh heh

We had a brilliant time back when I worked in Chandlers with our range of "personal massage units."

I loved the range of approaches young women used to take, from the knowing winky-nudgy kind of grin as they plonked one on the counter, to the exaggerated shoulder-testing processes and endless physiotherapy questions to establish some sort of therapeutic use pattern, to the dash in, grab and run with a blazing blush on their faces.

Of course, the second they walked out the dor the staff would collapse in a fit of giggles.

There was one lass in particular though, that I would happily have relieved of her "shoulder pain" upon simple provision of a telephone number. Didn't get it. Dayum.

5. hahahaha

Surplus stock from not selling well in the adult shops so they try re-marketing them as a massager :LOL:

6. Would have been just that much more funny if the model using it on the shoulders was a bloke! :LOL:

7. They even provided a diagram below the add to show a few possible places to use the Vibr....um, I mean massager.

:)