Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Crap, more choices

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by NJS, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Was in at the local bike shop today asking about a part and enquiring on what he can get a klr650 in for, he's not a kwaka dealer but is the bloke I want to deal with, plus there is only one other shop in the area, who is a kwaka dealer, but I get no service there. Anyway, having a chat and he says he has a husky 610, 3000ks, not a scratch for 6500 on the road. Pretty sure it's last years model. Trust the dealer and have been told by those far more experienced than me to trust him. New, it's worth 12000 or thereabouts. Apparrently that price will cover what it owes him.
    Is this to good to pass up? Please, anyone with any experience with these bikes please give me some feedback. If it floats my boat more than the KLR I will ride it home tomorrow.

2. That sounds like a fantastic deal, if it's as you say it is, buy it, buy it now!
  3. One of the guys on here just bought an 06 610 for $6500. So if the bike you are talking about is low kms and a similar age it sounds pretty good :)
  4. Yes, it does doesn't it. :shock: