Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Couple of pics of my Vulcan

Discussion in 'Cruisers' started by Vulcanised, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Couple of pics of my baby :grin:

2007 1600 Classic with a "Caddmann" intake modification...... a little adjustable resistor to fool the air temp sensor! pulls harder than a h@rney school boy! :p Love riding it!!

2. also i will be going to the Dark Side in the next couple of weeks :cool: should be interesting :LOL:
  3. Very Nice Bike,

I was in the local Kawawawawasaki dealership yesterday and I was looking at the VN1600 Nomad and the VN2000 Vulcan,,, think I got the models right --------> and I was dribbling at the mouth
  4. i want to trade up to the VN2000 :grin: unfortunately i would have to borrow enough for a divorce lawyer as well :oops:
  5. LOL

I have already done the divorce lawyer bit,, so only need to pay for the bike hahahahahhahaha

Yep VN2000 would almost be worth a divorce. <<--joking

I sat on it expecting to be overwhelmed by its weight but was pleasantly suprised at how well it balanced.

Tell me would the VN1600 be a good touring cruiser ?
  6. it wouldn't be too bad. The seat is not as comfy as it looks for long duration rides.... but it purrs along the highway nicely, plenty of torque...... i know of a few people who do a bit of touring on a 1600 Nomad and they like it.
  7. I think the selection process for my next bike is going to be an extremely difficult process and the VN1600 Nomad is one of them,, I guess with my poor eyesight it resembles a Harley Davidson Road King Classic.

OMG I am so much enjoying riding again and this forum is great.
  8. i been back on the bike since last November...... must say i am enjoying it too
  9. I got my Virago and XT250 trailbike and the kids bikes all in April this year, every oppurtunity I get I am out riding. Everynight after work if the weather is right, I go for a ride. :LOL: