Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Couple of Leather Jackets for sale

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by ajiribarren, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 ajiribarren, Nov 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2016
    Hey guys, I'm putting up for sale two of my jackets. Both are used, but in pretty good condition. Been regularly cared and conditioned, no smells, no scrapings, just normal wear. Will condition them prior to pick-up or delivery (postage not included)

1) Shift Vendetta Jacket Size L. Looking for $120 o.b.o. Non-Perf, but with some ventilation intakes and exhaust. Comes with a vest quilted liner (never used).
    DSC00419.
    DSC00420.
    DSC00421.

2) Scorpion Stinger Jacket Size L. Looking for $150 o.b.o. Perforated leather, comes with a full length quilted liner (never used), and has installed an Ixon CE back protector.
    DSC00429.
    DSC00430.
    DSC00431.

Located in Erskineville, just minutes from the CBD and train station. Fell free to try them on if you like and check the fit. Any questions, send me a PM.

Cheers

Maybe this video reviews will give help with some interest?

Scorpion Stinger Leather Jacket

Shift Vendetta Leather Jacket

Cheers

2. Either have zips for pants?

3. The Shift Jacket has a small zipper (not full circumference). The Scorpion doesn't.

Cheers

4. Price drop. $100 for the Shift jacket, $120 for the Scorpion Jacket. The Shift jacket will come with an upgraded CE back protector as well ( Alpinestars).

Can post more detailed pictures if requested.

Cheers

5. Price Drop! $90 for the Shift Jacket and $110 for the Scorpion. If not sold, they'l go into storage

6. Would you be willing to post to Vic 3198?

7. I reckon it would cost something like $25 to have it posted to Vic. Which jacket are you interested in?

8. Scorpion Jacket SOLD pending payment.

9. Shift Jacket still available. Price Drop $80 + postage. Its a great deal for an almost new leather jacket!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.