Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Counting down the hours

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Roarin, Dec 27, 2005.

1. As of 6am tomorrow morning I shall be heading off for a month long hoon fest to New Zealand. Which is in about 18 & 1/2 hours. Or there abouts. On my own bike. Which should be there already. No points can go missing off my licence :LOL: :LOL: I got a christmas bonus that will go some way towards some fines :LOL: :LOL: Hornet -you can pray for fine weather if you feel that way inclined :LOL: So I guess I better think about packing some gear. See you all in about 5 weeks time. Cheers all, ride safe & have fun. Cause I know I will.

2. Andrew, consider good weather to have been petitioned on your behalf.....
  3. I suggest you be careful about how much Hoon Festing you get upto, you might not loose any points off your licence but I believe they have the Hoon law over there and will confiscate your bike. May I suggest you do some home work when you get there before you get to carried away.
  4. Never fear -I have a mate over there who is sussing it all out for me. And I sort of deliberately left the 180km/hr speed limiter in for this one :LOL: :LOL: Makes it a little bit harder to really go nuts :wink:
  5. Enjoy! It sounds like the trip of a decade..
  6. Have a great time in the land of the long white cloud :grin:
    Give my folks a wave as you pass thro' Wellington if you like :p
    You may get away with a little more over there - but not heaps .....
  7. Sounds like an amazing trip Roarin, enjoy :grin:
  8. Youuuuuuu sonofabitch.

2 and a half thousand Netriders, all jealous of YOU.

Carve it up captain, have a great time and come home in one piece!