Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Counting down the days!!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by GPz 750 Turbo, Nov 3, 2007.

1. I live in the Upper Hunter area of NSW..... just counting down the days when i get my hands on my second GPz 750 Turbo..... banks can be a pain sometimes!!! :roll: Had to sell the last one for financial reasons...... and been missing it ever since. Looking forward to mingling with other bikers and joining in on a few runs.

2. Welcome!! :D
  3. :WStupid:

Nice to meet you, nice choice in bike :)
  4. So how many days are we counting down?

and Welcome :grin:
  5. Interesting choice of bike, you don't see many of those around any more. Be sure to put some pictures up if possible once you get it.
    Oh and welcome to Netrider.
  6. probably another week before it lands here. Getting it transported up from Melbourne. Then i need to register it..... can't wait!! :grin:
  7. i decided to get one because i owned a turbo a few years back and loved it..... broke me heart when i had to sell it. I decided to get another bike because it is costing me nearly $90 per week for fuel. I figure if i can halve it by riding, which i miss doing.... it will pay for the bike and rego and leave a little left over. So........ a GPz 750 Turbo it had to be :cool: I was looking through motorcycle trader and found one!! :LOL: took me all of about 2 seconds to decide to buy it :wink: