Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Could this be my next bike?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by NovaCoder, Apr 12, 2005.

1. I was thinking about getting one of those 05 GSXR1000's that have just been released but now I might just wait for one of these hot new Yammys instead.

2. I'd wait for a review of both. You really need to see a review of a GSXR1000 against a review of the Yamaha 60KG electric bike before you make a decision.
  3. Get the Yammy and then chop it up!!!!!!!!! :LOL:
  4. Look for the new Hydrogen bike, quick article in AMCN latest edition. At least it gets 80kmph and 4 hrs before refuelling required.
  5. Isn't the hydrogen bike the one that is silent and dangerous as a result? They were going to add digital bike revving sounds so people would hear it. :?
  6. well it is an upgrade for any yamaha :LOL:
  7. If you do decide to buy it when it comes out, get Matt232 to give you a hand in securing a really good deal on it .. he's an expert particularly when it comes to getting it the very day it's released :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  8. get a pocket bike, they are faster, weigh less and look heaps cooler than that thing...
  9. Go for it , at least u will be able to beat the vtr's.
  10. I want I want I want I want... I love gagets like this...
  11. wow, that little beasty looks mad!

but how can you justify being a greeny having this machine when all our aussie power comes from burning fossil fuels. seems we're fcuked either way.
  12. pffft... Yammy's are shit! Get the Honda :LOL:
  13. 250 maybe , but where do the batterys go?
    isuppose if you cant handle a 1000cc V Twin , then buying something that wouldnt pull granny off her potty may be the go or do what midnight did and get a blackbird :wink: :LOL:
  14. Yep Matt232 will drive your dollar further. King of the hagglers. :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Just remember to take a few thousand more than the asking price tho :shock: :p :p :p :p

Cheers 8)

15. Bwaaaahhhaaaaaa :LOL: :LOL:
  16. OMG I gotta have one!

No more SEAT HEIGHT probs ever again!!! YAHOO! :p