Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Couch racing.

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by pete, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Or should that be OUCH racing! :shock:
    th_Couch-Racing.

2. your not wrong about OUCH lol.
    I wonder how many of them actually went to hospital .
    At least they were wearing their stack hats lol

Nice find, i think we can all learn something from this video, lol
    My lesson is if i borrow my mums couch for this event i better get it dry cleaned before i return it lol

3. :-k what else did they think was going to happen?

Owwwwwcchhhh! ambulance. ambulance. ambulance.

Attached Files:

4. Looks like the same angle they run that cheese wheel race and those guys mess themselves up just running down that hill! :shock:

5. where in life does one decide, hey that couch in the living room would be better suited with me on it going 30kmph down a hill?!?!?

6. Gotta love Jackass impersonators. ;)

7. Where would youtube be without em huh?

8. Classic, I was like a stunned bunny in the headlights, knowing it was coming and could not turn away :LOL:

See the guy laying down near the post and banner who had the couch miss him by cm's and the other guy got up and bolted :LOL:

Cheers :cool:

9. The couch wheels got all bent up. And to make matters worse the couch smash into them at the end! :LOL:

10. Hmm not 100% sure this is one of them. I recall seeing this vid (or at least something very similar) during the 90s which was before jackass was about. Was there any date of the vid when it was taken?