Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Cornering

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by Girl81, Sep 15, 2006.

1. I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction to finding some advice about cornering :?: I'm wanting to make my cornering my efficient and smooth :grin: Any info regarding right line to take in corners either by words or illustrations be good. I went for a ride yesterday and have decided that is my next area to focus on improving. Thanks heaps in advance :)

2. Twist of the Wrist Volume 2 by Keith Code. Very handy (even if some of the analogies are rubbish).

3.  Top
  4. +1

I also recomend Vol 1 as a good starter to understand how to read what type of corner you are approaching and how to ride well through those corners.

Both a good read, very practical.

5.  Top
  6. Proficient Motorcycling: The Ultimate Guide to Riding Well by David L. Hough is worth a read

7. Sport Riding Techniques, by Nick Ienatsch

and

Total Control: High Performance Street Riding Techniques

are 2 books I bought (from amazon.com) semi recently that have a lot of good info as well besides the things mentioned already

8. Thanks guys, I shall check them out!