Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Cops on Footscray Rd in/outbound

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by MV, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Have seen them there a couple of times now, parked in the median with the radar gun. They are over the hill coming outbound, can't see them until you're on top of them, & they have access to both sides of the road, be careful!

Basically right here:

<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?p...ootscray+Rd!5e0!3m2!1sen!2sau!4v1402022168101" width="600" height="450" frameborder="0" style="border:0"></iframe>
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Thanks for the heads up.
  3. Yes, they have been frequenting that for years, and also inbound at the bottom of the other side of the hill, off to the left. There's something about that stretch - a lot of drivers who get quite aggressive if you choose to sit on the speed limit - so I don't mind their presence. Always happy to see a bully pinged.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. They often targeting traffic driving inbound- (just before freeway overpass (downhill 60km/h speed limit)
  5. I've been busted both directions at different times. 3-4 years ago now, but I've regularly seen people pulled over.
    (Yes, i'm a slow learner).