Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Cop's chase bike in US

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by skot_e, Jun 3, 2007.

1. #1 skot_e, Jun 3, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. Funny, Ive seen the same footage but it was without a bicycle rider and the "police car" was a different colour.
  3. Yeah......Nice editing work. The "bike" has been superimposed over a car.
  4. I saw that clip the other day on TV. One of the police shows.

But there was no bike. And the cop car that got stuck in that video was actually the crim, and the trucks both worked for the same company so they worked together to block the car.
  5. Flipping channels the other night and 7 had on a filler program. one of those ones that's just the videos from inside the cop car.

This one showed 2 cop cars trying to bump a guy off a motorbike. Way to priorities there guys. They almost run him over 2 or 3 times. In the end he runs off and they have to go and get him later from his house. Something they could have done all along.

The commentator's banging on along the lines of "look at this looser", instead of "these cops are fcukwits".

Seriously, they almost killed this kid, just because he was unlisenced or something. It wasn't even a stolen vehicle.

Almost rang channel 7 and complained.
  6. hold up hold up!!! you really got the wrong guy, hommes! >>i<< was making my way to church, honest.