Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Copper vs smart Ass

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by waedwe, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Funny how he swears to warn the guy not to swear

2. What a wanker cop. Of course nothing will be done about it. As if a cop will ever get in trouble for either breaking the law or not doing his job properly
  3. #3 665, Nov 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2013
    Whilst I agree the copper fcked up etc, but this last bit of yours is totally inappropriate.

And I can tell others as having experience with VicPol ESD if they were sent a video like that the copper would be in the shit.
  4. Is going to be on the news apparently. Guy might be in a bit of trouble. Anyhow. Inappropriate according to you, cleaning up the biggest criminal organisations in Australia according to me.

Story is. Push bike rider not wearing helmet. Hope the cop gets in big shit. Arrogant pompous pig
    • Like Like x 1
  5. "Just like last time" Sounds like there is a bit of prior history with the guy in the video.
  6. I'd have to say it was damn funny IMO.
  7. This is what happens when you have too many laws.
  8. Anyone see the full clip? As above it sounds like these two know each other.
  9. No, this is what happens when you have dickheads who think they are above the law.

Honestly, I would rather the old days, when the guy just would have got a tap with the truncheon for being a gobby prick.

Talk back to the cops, get a whack, would fix a few problems these days.

Bottom line, treat the police the way you would like to be treated, don't like, then join the force and do it yourself.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Yes the guy was being a bit of a smart arse. Nothing too bad though, and as a supposed leader of the community that cop should think about a new career path. If he gets angry at a guy asking what crime he's stopped today and saying a few swear words what will he do when he gets in a stickier situation? Probably shoot his way out.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Couldn't agree with you more.

Regardless of the recent threads here that defend/abuse the plod for their behaviour, I am firmly of the belief that they should be held to higher standards than Joe Public.

If for no other reason than the fact they are armed. Hot headed emotions and guns seldom mix well.

I'm not a good person to comment on the Plod I have too much bad history with them (as does most of my family) so my opinions can be taken as prejudiced against them.
  12. I believe the police have a prejudice drummed into them about us inferior public
  13. Yeah, we could sit here all night agreeing with each other or you could post up some more bewbs in your thread......
  14. I thought the cop was very restrained.
    I'd bet there is more to it, and only limited video is being shown. The guy is obviously known and has a past.

Dealing with smartarse shitbags would piss me off. My missus always reckons l'd be a prick as a cop.:banghead:
  15. Escalation. We know it well here in NR.
  16. someone should send these guys an invite, they would fit right in here.
  17. Two things, smnartarse kid who could do with a clip under the ear and a not too bright copper who would be better off with a desk job. Nothing else to see really.
  18. i disagree mac, there is probably a whole lot more to see here, just like all the other ''snippets of video'' mainstream media posts up...