Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Cop chase thorough Samford on ANZAC Day

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by heregoes, Apr 26, 2006.

1. Saw a bike trying to get away from a cop car coming through the round-a-bout at Samford, Brisbane. Don't know what he was thinking coz that cop must have been close enough to get the licence plate around that intersection. They did still give chace however, i have heard they stop when they get the licence no so maybe he managed to get away alright. There was a nice stretch of road ahead to get along. Pretty dumb thing to be doen though.

2. i was up that way yesdy... i hope that wasnt me. :eek:
  3. Hahaha, I reckon you'd remember attempting to outrun some cops!
  4. Cop: Why did you run?
    Rider: This is how I ride all the time.
  5. Cop: Why did you run?
    Rider: I wasn’t running I was racing… you just couldn’t keep up
  7. Cop: Why did you run?
    DH: "Coz I am unlicensed, uninsured and have a dozen eckies in my undies... why do you think, Sherlock?"
  8. I'm thinking of going out that way on saturday with a mate of mine. How's Clear mountain for riding?

Do you take a right at that roundabout near the petrol station if you're coming from the gap direction, if you want to get onto eatons crossing road?

I know where to go on the map, and I've been out that way heaps for glorious, I just can't match the map with the images in my head.

9. hahaha :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  10. Yes you turn right.. This will lead you through the village of Samford.. You follow that road untill you see a huge sign (I mean it you will not miss it) it will say Eaton's Crossing road.... Which is another right hand turn....

You follow Eaton's Crossing road .. hmm about hal way until you see the clear mountain sign.. which is a left hand turn :)

Have fun and stay safe :)

11. Cop "Wazza matter? Why were you doing 190
    Me "Thought you had a BMW" Didnt realise it was a Honda