Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

coolest bikes you see on the way to work?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by slygrog, Jul 10, 2012.

1. hello,

i have been absent for a few weeks due to a busted harddrive that is on the 'pay for' list AFTER my rear tyre, but i saw something so cool today i had to sneak on at work and post.

so i am puttering along the anzac bridge in the fog this morning and see this single headlight gaining on me in my mirrors. not too fast, but fast enough to catch me by the time i take the pyrmont exit. we diverge at the intersection and stop. i notice it is a nice black deus bike, with a black and white numberplate that says WRATH. while i'm reading the number plate, the rider casually places a ridiculously high-heeled, black lady shoe down.

somehow, it is just about THE COOLEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN. nonetheless, i keep calm and carry on.

weirdly made my day. i don't often come across a custom bike with a custom plate and a couture-conscious female rider on my way to work. made me wonder what other cool packages are out there!

2. Hands down, it's the Guzzi cafe racer with the chrome tank that commutes down Wellington St Collingwood.

3. the other night i was riding next to some sort of guzzi for about 1km. it BELLOWED!

in the same night, i saw this tiny lady on a weird harley. it looked like it had clip ons or something - really low handle bars. and it was fantastic.

4. There's a 850 Commando parked not far from my work every day, but if you want bikes actually seen commuting it'd have to be the guy on the superduke. I swear he does the same commute as me in half the time.

5. For me its the red street triple I see every day on the way to and from work, i just look down and there it is...

• Like Like x 1
  6. you win.....game over.

7. spotted one of these at Arthur's Seat on the weekend,

woody up what a nice bit of kit.. 8-[

Attached Files:

8. There is often one of these parked outside my work.

Puuuurrrdy

9. The girl in tight leather, blonde hair hanging out of the helmet, riding a red Duc by the beach at Currumbin. Nice.
    Other than that, when I pull up behind a car at an intersection I can see a reflection of the TL.