Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Cool "Road" racing [vid]

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by 2wheelsagain, Jan 4, 2008.

1. #1 2wheelsagain, Jan 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Road racing on very narrow closed english roads. 6mins

2. Holy moly thats intense!
  3. nice find

Cheers :cool:
  4. awesome vid. jees you'd hate to come off on a corner like the hairpin and go straight into that house
  5. Ah, the Irish, they love Gladiator-racing!!! Cameron Donald not disgraced, but don't those guys give it the berries???
  6. Apologies to te Irish for calling it an English race :oops:
    Should have realised the poms are not that crazy, although there was an Aussie in the mix.
  7. the complete season is available here its called the 2007 irish road racing championship. the second dvd includes a complete lap of the isle of man with a onboard camera
  8. Wow.. I've never seen race bikes being pushed like that on bumpy roads!
  9. Awesome find alright, I have a few to watch now! There crazy alright but dam fun to watch.
  10. those guys are NUTS!!!!!
  11. I had my toes curled up for the entire duration of that vid. Those guys have balls of steel!
  12. if you go to youtube and type in macau gp its the same guys just with no run off room
  13. LMAO did anyone hear at 0:20secs in the clip the commentator says a guys name "wayne kerr". haha
  14. those boys must have custom tanks cause there HUGE balls would be squashed with a standard tank :LOL:

Purely insane footage of some great racing :shock:
  15. Those blokes have plenty of courage, don't they.
  16. Road racing is the best, these guys have so much skill and feel of the bike
  17. Cam and I still have an oustanding score to settle...
    The Reefton, him on his bike, me in my GTR skyline...

Glad I saw the vid first, all bets will now be resrained to double figures only :shock:
  18. Macau GP has NOTHING on this.
    Can't even put them on the same page when it comes to the level of danger involved.
  19. Err, Wayne Kerwinn, I believe