Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Cool Clothes

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by undii, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Just thought I'd share a pic of a new hoody I bought on the weekend. http://www.connect4.com.au/waz/Image109.jpg

Anyone else bought any funky/cool/retro/whatever clothes of late? :D

2. Buying? What if you still have such 'retro' clothing from when they originally came out? :)

3. i'm embarrassed for both of you :p

4. Ghostbusters, eh?
    I'd be more interested if it was Mythbusters!!!

5. Gosh, that thing looks like a Honda....70's stuff warmed-up over and over :p :p :p

6. Mmmm, don't recall Honda marketing a fuel injected V4 in the 1970's

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

7. I'm confused

8. Who ya gonna call?? 8)

Lisa

9. Even more to the point, why do they insist on still marketing it, five years into the 21st century. :LOL:

10. Cos they're on a winner, I guess..

:):):):)

11.  Top
  12. Robots in disguise, eh? Loved that as a kid.

I've got an article of clothing with Astro Boy proudly depicted... though I won't be modelling them for you anytime soon. ;)

13. My son used to LOVE Transformers. He used to go round the house singing, "Transformers, less than meets the eye."

And when Astro Boy came out the first time, in the late 1960's (B&W), my dad used to call him "Aspro Boy"

14. I ain't afraid of no ghosts.
    We were jamming to the ghostbuster's song the other day! You can really crank it up too ;p

And a guy down the street has the transformers logo on his car...

15. I'm in possession of a T-shirt from Razor; the old night at the Light Car Club. Truly animalistic. 8) 8) 8)

16. My friend has some awesome shirts

"I [Picture of a little plane] NY"

"I may be a ******, but at least I recycle" - Written around the recycling logo

He also has a pac-man beanie, a Von Dousche shirt and a TROGDOR shirt (Burnenating the country sideeeeeeee)

17. "And the dragon comes in the Niiiiiiiiiiiight!!"