Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Converting QLD Lic to VIC Lic

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by Roar2Life, Mar 12, 2007.

  1. It looks like I may be moving to Victoria at the end of the year and at the moment I am 17 and on my Ps. I'll be 18 in January so if I wait till then I can go straight to my Ps right? I am so confused right now. :? Any help would be appreciated.

  2. Your QLD RE P's should be convertable to Vic RE P's without any hassle. If you are worried, check the state laws on using interstate licenses, and use your QLD license for as long as you can, then try to switch over.
  3. Roar2Life said:
    Due to the ridiculous 5 post minimum, I can't post you a link...so if you copy and paste what is between the brackets and put www. in front of it, you should find the info you need....
    Cheers :)
  4. Thanks for that 'link' :wink: