Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ContourHD 1080p Full HD Helmet Camera (including suction mount & 32gb card) - $200

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by parker, Sep 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item has now been sold to another member

------

Today I decided to sell my ContourHD 1080p Full HD Helmet Camera as I've only used it a handful of times & don't use it as much as I thought I would. Shipping is included in the $200 that includes tracking/signature.

The technical specifications can be found on the official Contour store, it's the model 1300 which is basically just the video recorder, no WiFi/GPS etc - http://help.contour.com/customer/portal/articles/252263-where-do-i-find-the-manual-

The contents of the box includes:

• ContourHD 1080p Full HD Helmet Camera (with battery obviously)
    • Lexar 32GB class 10 'high-speed' microsd card (I purchased separately) - it came with 2GB microsd card but I'm using it in my phone so you will not get the 2GB microsd card.
    • Flat mount *
    • Goggle mount
    • Center disc which attaches the camera to the flat/goggle mount + other Contour accessories you may purchase in the future
    • Suction cup mount (I purchased separately)
    • A couple lanyards for extra security when using the suction mount for those just in case moments
    • Two USB charging/data transfer cables
    • Original box (in case you want to sell it later on) the camera came in which will be inside another box to fit the suction mount
    • I misplaced the lens cap so I keep it in protective cloth & case so I'll chuck those in as well.

Pickup is available from the Sutherland Shire area and I'll take $180, saves having to stuff around at the PO.

* I've already used the stock adhesive tape that came with it so you'll need extra, I've got some 3M/Scotch double-sided-heavy-duty-weather-resistant-tape that I'll throw in as well.

2. manual says up to 16 gb card, have you used the 32 to max and how long was recording time? what type of file is created, I have a cheapie which write out an AVI file which is frkn huge

3. Item has now been sold to another member

Hey mate, I think the manual is a bit old, the information I went off when deciding to buy a sdcard was this FAQ.

http://help.contour.com/customer/portal/articles/271349-what-microsd-cards-work-in-the-1080p-

I had plans to do longer trips on the bike but each time something came up so I didn't end up recording past the 45 minute mark on about 3/4 different occasions

I've only got one video left on my HDD which is shot in 720p @ 60fps, it's 00:33:19 long & file size is 3.66gb in file size.

Other then that I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to video technology.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.