Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ContiRace Attack tyres

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by Sir Skuffy, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Hey all,

Is anybody familiar with these tyres? I have been reading up on them lately and they seem OK - ride reviews in mags have all been positive.......

Feedback would be appreciated.

2. no link to further information, Mitch, or do we have to do all your hard work for you and Google it ourselves :LOL:??????
  3. They used them in Master bike this year, said they weren't as good as last years tyre (don't know what that was).

But in saying that, for those guys to be pushing them bikes to the limit, they can't be all bad eh?
  4. trying them out now only done 500Klms

they seem ok but it's been wet most of the time

had a run on spur to brake them in

they seem to hang in like the powers did
  5. Quite a few blokes on www.multistrada.net love 'em, and the Road Attack versions. Search there and you'll find some info on life, riding conditions, feel, etc.
  6. I work at a motorbike shop and have spoken in length to the rep and apparently Continental recently hired some tyre techs that were from metzeler, (both companys in germany) and these are the guys who developed this new range of Conti Attack tyres.

I have had a set of Conti Road Attacks on my GSXR for 3000kms and they are great. I have tried Bridgestones and Michelins and the Conti's are well and truley up to the task.
    They are wearing well and really, really hang on..... Honestly you couldn't go wrong.
  7. ive been running road attacks for a while, highly recommended. great durability and grip, but the price is still reasonably high, so for the rear i have gone back to a michelin pilot power. i got 9000 odd k's of hard riding out of the rear, normally i get about 5-7000k's out of the pilots. the conti's grip just as well as the michelins.