Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

webBikeWorld Continental Road Attack 2 EVO Tire Review

Discussion in 'Motorcycling News' at netrider.net.au started by NetriderBot, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Outstanding sport-touring tires for wet and dry conditions.

more »

2. Link's broken, should be this. Look like nice tyres.

3. I've been short on cash for the last few years so have been using Continentals, either Road Attack or ContiMotion. I'm pretty happy with them. The don't offer the same level of grip in the wet as the PR2 or PR3 did, but they're not far off and they are a damn site cheaper. As far as tread life goes, I get roughly the same, maybe marginally better mileage.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. This information must be read in the knowledge that I am a very average rider.

5. The EVOs are a solid all rounder, like the regular RA2 before it. Decent in the wet, rear tyre life is around 6-7000km on a rear for enthusiastic riding to put breakfast in hungry bellies, see around 15000km for commuters with high pressures (bit square though). Continentals are very common in my area, majority of my group uses them so I have seen many, many sets worn through to the steel and replaced with new Contis by happy riders.