Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Continental Contiforce sm

Discussion in 'Tyres' at netrider.net.au started by zauronus, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Have just had a set fitted to the ktm, so will review them as i go.

Firstly, thing that got me was Price,, i managed through a contact to get them for $370 fitted.... (i run a 120/70/17 and a 160/60/17)

Initial thoughts are that they look the goods, and the chain has heaps of clearance,, so happy there.

Wont ride on em for a week, but as i was curious about them, i thought id start a thread.

Tauren

2. I've never tried them personally myself, but have had lots of positive reviews over on supermotojunkie.com
    Seems to stem from them being designed especially for supermoto weights and riding style rather than the more road-race style tyres you get if you want sticky ones.

3. Thinking of buying a set from the US. Only thing I'm not sure about is mileage/wear.

4. i was considering getting them from the us, but figured id try a set here and go from there, if i like em ill probably bring a few over.

5. antix from here had a set on at the last track day, they seemed pretty fine. i will try as set next time i need them if i keep street-tarding.

6. Less than $300 delivered from the US. How much are they here?

7. cost me 370 fitted, and had them the day i ordered them