Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Conspiracies and Weird Sh1t

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by positron007, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Gordon Cooper - Nasa Astronaut

2. More weird sh1t

3. The conspiracy is back :cool:
  4. Just the entree
  5. Sure David ickes appearance is only a matter of time :cool:
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. The following vid makes me hopeful that there is intelligent life out there and at the same time it fills me with a sense of sadness since we may never come into contact with them.

8. i'll pay that deadsy....truly impressive.
  9. Parviz Jafari - Iranian General

10. It's about timing too. Humanity's time will have been and gone in a (relative) heartbeat. The chances of other 'local' intelligent life being around in the same 'hearbeat' is miniscule.

And because I can't resist, that vid reminded me of a passage from H2G2 -

"Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space."
    • Like Like x 1
  11. "given the choice between a conspiracy and a stuff-up, always go with the stuff-up"
  12. Japan Airlines

John Callahans testimony regarding incident

13. Another perspective:

14. Anything to do with space trips me out. It's just weird to try and wrap your head around the size of our known universe

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. No boston ones yet?
  16. Plenty.
  17. If you want to read some really weird stuff, look up the illuminati crap. Now THAT is some crazy shit!!!