Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Congratulations vtrsteve

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Guest, May 3, 2005.

1. on getting your licence yesterday. Well done mate!!! :applause: :applause::applause: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

:D :D
  2. Well done Steve. Only 364 days to go.
  3. Well done Steve,
    Keep rubber side down.
  4. Yeah! Well done mate!!!! Now we can burn your L plate while dancing in circles and drinking beer!!! :LOL:

5. congrats!!!
  6. Thank you all, the bloody countdown is on big time...Mel from Ride-tek is a great guy and made me feel real easy about the whole thing. Score 18

The L's are in the bin and the bike already looks better.
  7. Yeah I had Mel for instructor as well, guy makes the whole thing very interesting and relaxing at the same time. Couldn't get better instructor I reckon!!!
  8. Well done mate... have fun and ride safe ... you havetnt got a warnign on ya bike anymmore
  9. Well done and congrats! :)
  10. YEY!!

Cool :D

Short :cry:
  11. Congratulations VTRSteve. Now the suffering of which bike to get next.........?? :)
  12. Congrats Steve!

Great to see more and more of us climbing the ladder to real bikes!!! :D :LOL:
  13. congrats. im jealous
  14. Congrats mate, I notice my bike was much easier to ride after I removed that yellow piece of crap from my rear guard..how does the VTR feel now??
  15. Congrats Steve,

Well done.....but you have yourself to thank for getting such a good score. You will find people will treat you a little diff on the road without the L plates.

Cheers mate
  16. Can see the rear type now, looking better.

Tones does that mean they will respect me or will they try to run me down?
  17. Lol.....well I have found they will respect you more. That is what I have found anyhow....and they will always try and run you down...:)

Seriously I have found people do treat you a little diff on the roads. At the same time that is also dependant on how you ride at the same time to a degree. I haev seen you ride and you should find people treat you with more respect.

18. Nice 1 mate!
  19. congrats Steve, now begins the agonising wait to be restriction free
  20. Silly question from someone over the border.... Do you lot not have to run P plates?