Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Congratulations Undii

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Guest, Jun 5, 2005.

1. on getting your licence today too!!

:D :D

2. Another conspirator...hey.....

Congrats! 365 days and counting...
  3. My god.... 3 in 1 day.... the trifector... :)

Well done undii!

4. 3 out of 3! Top effort!

:D :D :D
  5. Congrats!!!! Well done - and well earned.

6. There must have been a discount on getting your licence somewhere...thats right they must have all been at Ridetek...

Well done...Congrats!!!!!!
  7. well done undii
  8. Goood onya and well done. Ride safe

Cheers 8)
  9. Well done mate, looks like tones was batting a home run!
  10. Congrats undii, man what a gaggle of L-platers that got their licence yesterday. won't be any L-platers left soon, they'll all have P's on...:LOL:
  11. Have to agree with nodz, with all the L plates disappearing there is going to be a glut in the land fill around Melbourne :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
  12. Good work Undii, it was really nice to have you and Lids there. I look forward to going on a proper ride with you some time soon. :)
  13. Thanks all :) Must say I couldn't have asked for a much better day. Tones was a brilliant instructor and having 2 very friendly netriders in our group was fantastic. See everyone on the road sometime soon I hope.

I think I must have cracked my helmet last night riding home after the test. Screaming soo many 'WOOHOO"s whilst riding home!!! It's a fantastic feeling!
  14. Well done everyone :biker:

now STAY SAFE!!!!!!

15. Good onya undii :)
  16. Thx for the kind complimnet Undii :D Although the credit goes to you all for what you achieved during the day, and I believe will continue to do :applause::applause::applause:. Hope to see u on future coffee/rides.

Cheers mate
  17. Well done undii and ApriliaGirl, you just might have to throw an L' plater bonfire, uugh... just no ill thoughts of putting us newbies in there as well. :LOL: :LOL:
    Congrats guys and safe riding
  18. gettin' your licence

congrats Big Time!!-- I was there and saw you dudes riding just before Tones put you through your paces for the test!--Well done, well earned and well ridden! :D :D :D