Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Congratulations Rosie!!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Caz V1, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Just got a SMS from Rosie,
    sneaky devil booked in for her license and didn't tell anyone.....
    and she passed :grin: :grin:

No more L plate...woohooo

About bloody time girlie :wink:
  2. Well done Rosie :)
  3. G'day everyone,.....

Congratulations Rosie,.......
    Well done.

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Dr Who?
  4. Congrats! :grin:

Now to shop for a bigger bike?
  5. WOW Rosie
    well done on both counts
    keeping it to yourself and passing!!!

6. Thats excellent news! :grin:

Shaun and Kate
  7. What you guys didn't know...

you must not be in "the loop"

WELL DONE ROSIE twelve months and we'll be on bigger bikes

i'm not counting ;)
  8. Well done Rosie :applause: :applause: :applause: WOO HOO \:D/

But Im with Caz..... about bloody time!!!!!
  9. Thanks guys!! I'm rapt!

I did it at Baylink Motorcycle training in Hastings. A couple of netriders recommended this bunch to me (ta Ed and Pooh!) and I can see why...totally recommend them to anyone else going for their licence. :) 3 other guys did it with me and we all passed :woot:

I got 11 points. I did the exercises well - no stuff ups :) The other guys did better than me in the points stake, but the instructor came up to me later and told me that he thought I did really well and that they had a group of 8 do it this morning and their average score was 18. He said 11 is a really good score and he could tell from my riding that I was a 'conservative' rider...a good rider. lol. So I didn't feel so bad about my 11 after that. :)

No celebrating though - I have assignments to do. Wellll..perhaps one bundy is in order. ;) :)

10. Me either

^Top of the list

or perhaps even:

and one day:

11. Congrats Rosie
  12. About berluddy time too! Well done Rosie!!
  13. Well done Rosie!
  14. Top news! Do an advanced course( I sound like one of the converted! :p ), get a Kwaka and life will be great!

Regards, Andrew.
  15. That's fantastic, Rosie... we knew you could do it! Another life challenge out of the way :applause:

Love the top 2 bikes :wink:

Caroline & John.
  16. i guess it nearly had to be one of those shit or get off the pot times hey rosie :LOL:

congrats and as everyone else has said about bloody time :p

p.s storms are a fantastic upgrade :LOL:
  17. Thanks guys. Yeah yeah I know - about berloody time. :LOL: Should've done it back in January. :LOL:

I especially love the FZ1000. Sexy!

VTR1000 is still up there - I just didn't want to overdo it with posting pics..lol. There are others too - ER6f...perhaps the Z1000...perhaps an SV1000. All this is based solely on looks... :LOL: I have no idea what they're like to ride or very little knowledge of what they're capable of. It's all about looks atm. ;) :LOL:

And I'm keeping the VTr250 for eva!!! No use trying to sell the thing as I've already put 12500km on it and that's only gonna get higher. Plus I love it heaps and reckon it's a keeper. :)
  18. the new z1000 is (i'll put it nicely) a ugly ugly bike that doesn't handle, the review on it has said that its very loose in the frame, and there is a flew in the front end
  19. Well done on getting your license Rosie.
    Well deserved .