Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Congratulations Ragdoll!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by FormerUser3, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Well yes it's official, Coralee [Ragdoll] passed her license test today with a score of 16.\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
    So it's goodbye L's, special thanks to the guys at Ridetek Dandenong. 8) 8)

2. Wooo Hoooo!

Go Coralee!

3. Congrats Coralee..

Left, right, stop, stop, right, left - easy as! 8)
  4. Woooo Hooooo

Congrats :D :D

Take Care,

5. Congrats Coralee,
    Ride safely and don't beat Steve up too badly in the twisties :LOL: :LOL:
  6. Congrats Coralee.. only a year to get of them power restrictions off now:)
  7. Thanks heaps for your support Mel. Go Ridetek!! Wayne was great in teaching us some new techniques and overall it felt like a good productive day with valuable knowledge. I put all my new found techniques into play riding home and dropped the bike in the driveway...again...got someone to help me pick the bike up while Steve was on the phone and he didnt even notice another lever needed replacing until I fessed up later after feeling guilty. Bad bad girl :evil: :evil:
  8. you can have a skinny decafe coffee for passing today...lol
  9. well done, only 12 more months until you can ride the bird... :D :D
  10. Congrats Coralee. Well done!! :)

:D :D
  11. Congrats Coralee :D
  12. congrats... and be careful out there, stay safe

cheers stewy
  13. Congrats Coralee \:D/ \:D/
  14. Yeah, congrats, take a bow 'played good, done fine'.
  15. seems like the week for it.......we scored well in our test coralee....well done.
  16. Congrats Coralee .. lucky they don't have any speed humps on those tests :wink: :) You'll be taking the 'bird and relegating Steve back to the baby 'storm in no time :)
  17. Woohoo...well done Coralee. I would be thinking Steve will be locking the XX up now???....hehehe

18. Congratulations, Coralee.

Enjoy the road... :D :D :D
  19. Congrats Coralee \:D/
  20. Well done, Coralee.
    Will we see more of you on the rides now?