Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Congratulations Dimitra!!!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Chairman, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Guess who scored a P plate? (oops..see 'Edit' below). Yes, Dimitra's now armed and dangerous. Watch out for a wicked Virago (the bike, not the rider).

Celebrations at Willy coffee tonight. (Groove Lounge, Nelson Place)

Edit: Dimi didn't get a P-plate. For some obscure bureaucratic reason, she doesn't have to advertise her probationosity (probationousness?). She may not even be probationised. Something to do with having a car licence. I dunno. Ask Vicroads. Things were different when I were a lad.

2. Congratulations Dimitra

:grin: :grin:

3. Excellent. Sorry I won't be there tonight to celebrate!

4. Guess I'd better turn up to congratulate you then. Be there around 6:30pm.

5. Dimi passes her Ps and minds her Qs.

I just want to congratulate my favourite Greek Goddess and hot chicky, Dimitra, on passing her Ps today :grin: .

It's safe to say she might have been just a little nervous but if determination counts she scored 11 out of 10. She went on group rides, practiced solo, sweet talked friends into after work cruises and generally got as much saddle time up as she could.

This is one Virago pilot as tough as her bike (and you'll know what I mean if you already knew that her steed was once owned by Voyager, it'd have to be :wink: ) and will no doubt move on to bigger and better things in no time.

So, Super Chicky, congratulations and well done! :grin: :wink:

6. Siharitiria.

Now if only she can work out her mailing address I can send her her membership card.

It's been sitting here for ages.

7. Dammi! I didn't see this thread before I started mine, oh well here's the post:

I just want to congratulate my favourite Greek Goddess and hot chicky, Dimitra, on passing her Ps today .

It's safe to say she might have been just a little nervous but if determination counts she scored 11 out of 10. She went on group rides, practiced solo, sweet talked friends into after work cruises and generally got as much saddle time up as she could.

This is one Virago pilot as tough as her bike (and you'll know what I mean if you already knew that her steed was once owned by Voyager, it'd have to be ) and will no doubt move on to bigger and better things in no time.

So, Super Chicky, congratulations and well done!

8. Congrats on SUCCESS and the joy you are bringing to others, Dimitra :grin:

9. MADMel here- seems like only yesterday Dim we did our 'L' 's (and you dropped you're bike on my ARSE!) :shock: ..... BORN TO BE WILD you reminded me the day before our course - good to see you're livin the dream.............GOR next Dimi :grin: You worked hard for this - ENJOY :cool: :cool: I've coming over now for a wee pot of tea to celebrate

10. :grin: :grin: :grin: CONGRATULATIONS sweety....knew ya could do it....

11. Well done Dimitra! :)

G

12. ahh P plates bring back memeories congrats

13. I thought the only Greek chick was Lids!
    (I'm in deep shit now)

congrats Dimitra :)

14. Congrats, Well done!! Dimitra....

15. Congratulations on your Ps Dimitra!

16. Congrats Dimi, well done :grin:

17. Woot! Well done Dimi.

18. Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. I am so pleased for you Dimi, well done

20. congrats dimitra, see you on the road