Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Congratulations ApriliaGirl!!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Guest, Jun 5, 2005.

1. for getting your licence today too!!

:D :D
  2. wooooo yay! Well done lass!
  3. The conspiracy unfolds......Katherine you had an obligation to us all if you knew you were getting your license with Lids.

congrats......personally I think it was the ramp off Hoddle street onto Heidelberg Rd and the run along The boulevard and the Yarra boulevard that made the difference. :D
  4. Well Done Cat :D

2 in 1 day.... Excellent :)

5. Great effort! :D :D :D
  6. Congrats!!!! Well done - and well earned!

7. Hah, and after me saying you should really get off those L's asap at coffee on friday night... all the while grinning and knowing you'd be burning those plates sooner than you were letting on. ;)
    Well done; now start counting the days.
  8. And who can explain the psychological difference between having L plates and rding home with P plates? Everything feels different whereas nothing has actually changed!
    Congrats, and enjoy your new freedom, CAREFULLY!
  9. Congratulations Aprilia Girl.
    Fantastic news.
  10. Well done, this means no more smoke from the L's....
  11. Thanks everyone!!!

It feels great to be able to get rid of the L plates and it was really good to have Lids and Undii there. It made it so much more satisfying to pass with a couple fellow Netriders. Good work guys :D

Matt – No conspiracy, I found out Friday from tones that there were other Netriders doing the course but I didn’t know who until I showed up today. As for the ramp and The Boulevard, I’m not sure, but my new night time ride route is certainly more enjoyable :)

Koma – Sorry I led you astray :oops:

Friday night was a bit of a shocker. I’ve almost never had anyone ask when I’m going for my license but Friday I had 4 or 5 people ask either when I was going for my license or why I couldn’t make Sunday’s ride. Apparently “I have commitments” doesn’t qualify as an answer - does it cbrdno :p

vtrsteve – don’t you worry, there will be plenty more smoke and delightful fumes just for you
  12. well done! it is way better not to have that L on the back!
  13. :applause: :applause:

Go ApriliaGirl !!!!!
  14. Well done Katherine, so it wasn't a conspiracy on Friday night, you were just tactfully dodging the question. :)
  15. Thanks Tones. It was a really enoyable day and I learnt heaps, all thanks to you and Ride Tek :D
  16. Was a pleasure, hope you got something outta the day (other than burning an L plate :D )

And thx for your kind comments.

Hope to catch you on the next ride :D

17. Congrats Aprilla Girl, don't go too hard now that big yellow anchor has been removed.......
  18. well done aprilia girl
  19. Woo Hoo, well done take it easy out on the roads

Cheers 8)
  20. Congrats Aprilia Girl, just be careful though cause bikes seem to go much faster wiithout the big yellow L hanging off the rear end!