Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Congrats to Malissa and Coconuts

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Flipper, Mar 13, 2006.

1. Although its a tad belated (on ther forums that is) I would like to say a huge congrats to Coconuts and Malissa on the birth of their beautiful baby boys.
    I just watched the DVD which you can see HERE
    A great job on the movie :grin:
    Congrats again guys, I bet you are so happy to finally have them home after what would have been such a long and intense wait.

2. Weheeeeey!

Nice job buddy!

/Scared to watch the DVD, it's not one of those blood and gore and horribly mangled vagina ones is it?

3. Congrats guys, really glad to hear they're home safe.

Justin.

4. Nope, no blood, no gore, nothing at all like. Just a beautifully presented vid of malissa and the boys :)

5. Congrats on getting the brats home, guys. It is not true twins are twice the trouble.

It is raised to the power of 2.

6. Congrats on the arrival of your bubs. Twins... shite! :shock:

7. :dance: I would also like to say a huge congrats to Coconuts and Malissa on there new additions to there family
    I have not had the chance to become a father BUT i did become an uncle just under 2 years ago and i'm telling you your in for lots of fun and games (well i was lucky enough for when he filled his nappy..... i could just hand him back to mum and dad!!) :beer:

8. Congratulations guys on the early but safe arrival of your boys.

9. Congrats :)
    Video doesn't work for me though :(

10. Well done to both of you, no wonder you have been a bit cranky lately Coconuts!

lots of advice will be given and most ignored, after four kids the only piece of advice worth a damn is take lots of pictures and enjoy.

11. cranky lately?? i'm always cranky GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :LOL:

thanks guys :grin: finally got the final piece home yesterday, little mitchell is finally home and now we REAELLY wont be sleeping :?

and mouth, vid works fine here, dunno whats wrong :?: try a direct link -
    http://www.99coconuts.com/images/kids intro small.wmv

edit - fark, cant get the link to work properly, copy and paste it...

12. Jason: It's the way it's embedded, it works in IE if you wait for it to load (though it crashed my browser :) ).

Justin.

13. well done! and congrats, You'll know your alive now!!!

14. Great news.

Congrats and all the best to Mum and the boys and hope a full nights sleep is not too far away for you both.

15. Well done to both of you :beer:

err... 4 of you :?

JJ

16.  Top
  17. Big congrats to Coconuts & Malissa!!!!!

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Great to hear that the boys are home now and doing excellently!!!

Just watched the DVD, great job!!!!

Oh and it was Steve & Christine who adopted Roxy

:grin:

And you'll be pleased to know that she is settling in very nicely - I'm getting daily updates from Christine cos she's still exstatic!!! :grin:

Anyhoo, congrats to you both again & to the boys.....bring on the milestones I say..... :!:

18. Congrats Coco and Malissa. Job well done and two cute kids there. :grin:

19. Great job with the video, Dale - and congratulations! :)