Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Congrats To Cadbury!!! (another netrider L's success story)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Bamm-Bamm, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Congratulations To Cadbury(Shannon) on getting her L plates

Thanks to all the netriders who kept asking "when are you getting your learners"...she got that sick of hearing it she booked in at Ridetek and got them last night...she also did the pre learners course which she loved. I think now she appreciates the kick we get out of riding a bike...admittedly it would have been a small kick on the CB250.

I was told not to tell anybody when and where she had booked in under the threat of a nasty death...but now she's passed i had to let the cat out of the bag so to speak

:) :) :)

PS: No mouth it isn't when you think it is :p
  2. Ain't that the truth :D
  3. congrats. on the L's..... was it as hard as you thought it was going to be??
  4. Congrats Shan!!! When Keith rang today to tell me, I could have kicked both your butts. I hate secrets, you should know that by now ;)
    So are you taking the bandit out on Tuesday and joining us Shan ;)
  5. excellent.....good work and about time too.

I got 2 weeks before my P's cant wait...then only 12 months to go....
  6. Hey major congrats on your passing of your Ls shannon!! Was easy peasy to get them wasn't it? :D
  7. Well done Shannon :D , lets go shopping with Keith's cheque book. Tell him you want nothing less than a new VTR250. :LOL: Coralee's waiting for you to ride with her, so you better get shopping.
  8. WooHoo... way to go Shan :D

Oh yeah... about time ;) :p
  9. Congrats Shannon. Well done!!

:D :D
  10. Congrats Shannon :D .......
  11. Thanks guys. Now to go bike shopping .....
  12. Buy the really nice one, don't look at the price tag! :p
  13. good onya Shannon !!! :D - get a ZZR, you know you want to ;)
  14. W00t!!
    Atta girl Shazza :)
  15. WOOOOHOOOO!!! Congrats!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

:D :D :D
  16. Good for you Shannon - I bet only you and the drycleaners know how nervous you were!
    Hope to see you out there soon..............says the girl who's only been on 1 ride.
  17. Hey Shannon - woohoo.....congrats. I hope Wayne looked after you.

Well done