Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Congrats Eberbachl

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Eberbachl, Mar 6, 2005.

1. Re: Wondong-Broadford-Kilmore ride report-27th Feb

Thanks Julie!

On Tuesday morning at 2:08am Ben was born!

Mother and baby are doing well I'm pleased to say.

We arrived home from hospital on Friday morning - since then it's been a madhouse adapting to our new role as parents. :shock:

Thanks for the kind wishes ;)

Hope to find some time for a ride soon.

2. Alright congrats luke, nows when it gets a little hectic around the house, good luck with everything for both yourself and your better half :p
  3. Ohhh yeah can already see the bike rider in him (ya see the right hand going for the brake) top stuff dude. I have a little mini moto here when his big enough for pics on a little bike
  4. Congrats Eberbachl. Wishing you guys all the best and many sleepless nights ;) :D
  5. Congrats to you both!!

:D :D
  6. Congrats to you and your family :D Great news

Lisa :twisted:
  7. Welcome the wonderful world of fatherhood Luke.

It's the best thing ever. My little blokes nearly 9 months old now & I see him changing everyday.

Quite simply, being a dad rocks! :D
  8. Congrats mate,

Now ya gonna ahve to buy a peewee50 for ya youngen :)

9. OMG Luke Ben is just gorgeous!!!!......lm so happy for you and Hayley.....

It wont be to long and baby Eberbachl will have his name up here as well :p

I have been waiting to see what the outcome was, and boy oh boy he is a little munchkin.

Hope to see you on a ride real soon Luke :D

10. Re: Wondong-Broadford-Kilmore ride report-27th Feb

Awesome and congrats. Hoep the cigars were passed around? :) Put the layby on the mini bike for him yet? :LOL:
  11. Thanks for all the congrats everyone!

Ben is great - and apart from being really tired - we're having a great time :D

I'm looking forward to finding half an hour to get on the bike and go for a short ride.

12. awe look at the cute little rugrat :)

got the training wheels off the bike yet? :D