Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Confusion Rally Licola

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by sirprice, Nov 11, 2006.

1. No this is not a ride post , just a question to ask if any mem :grin: bers are going to attend . ? :grin:

2. Yep .. planning on going to the Confusion ... also the Redback :grin:

Just gotta swap the carbies over on my "pig" .. see if that gets it runnin' right ... :grin:
  3. Confusion

Hey Birdrock , maybe the problem came from when the Suzy laid on you at Pink Ribbon Ride, :grin:
    Good luck with the Zedder , I heard from a mate of Coxy from Z Owners that Confusion will be big cos its a 21st party , gotta be there.
  4. yep plan to, missed it last year due to the fires.
  5. Licola

Hi Woodsy yeh I am looking at going , its been a looooong time since I was at a rally . Last Confusion I went to was in about 1997/98 with those woosy pink badges :grin: A mate had the holde V8 powered trike there. :grin:
  6. Yes I'm looking to be at Confusion rally, not planning for it yet as I've still got the Bethanga rally byt the SR500 club next weekend to get through first :)