Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Confused and outraged

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by RussellDP, May 13, 2016.

1. Please pardon the tone of this thread, but what the fcuk is going on?

I have heard all the stories about how cool motocycles are. How it makes members of the opposite sex (or the same sex if that way inclined) weak at the knees. How it makes an individuals hotness level go up by over 377%. How it makes children see you on the street and want to be just like that. How one suddenly looks richer, tougher, just downright more desirable.

And this was fine while I had a girlfriend.

But now that Im single, i wanna know where the hell my swedish supermodel is?

Isnt this part of the entitlements when you get your license?

Or do I have to apply for one?

Should I start a lobby group?

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. If you start a lobby group, I'll join.

I'm the poster girl for the friendzone.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. We need this to be part of the Netrider's Politcal Party Policy :D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. yes, within minimum amounts of 'action' guaranteed for those in relationships

5. some people like me I guess have a thing for people in uniform :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. someone once said to me "cool people ride motorcycles, motorcycles don't make you cool"

in other words, I gots no hope :D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Great! RusselDP, as you are cool then, don't worry your time wil come :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. It doesnt work if you own a Hyosung.............(ducks for cover) sorry but someone had to say it! :)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Ronnia Fornstedt says:

ronnia-fornstedt.

• Funny Funny x 10
  10. Gotta have a chuckle

11.  Top
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Oh good Lord. It has snapped!

Justus.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Maybe shes a contortionist............mmmmmmm I like contortionists, especially Swedish ones!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Just for you then.
    facey0016.

• Funny Funny x 6
  15. aa83745b191deb495.

• Funny Funny x 11
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. This is a hard one to explain, but here we go. Lets put you in a 1990 Holden with the music rocking window down as you drive down the beach on a sunny summers day. Now we put you in a 1968 Mustang with the top down and the Music Rocking. The car is cool so you are cool. Will the ladies fall all over you maybe/maybe not. So no matter how cool your car (bike) it only gives you the odd............cool car (bike) comment. It is better to get a good bottle of wine and buy dinner. And it is cheaper.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Well I don't know, RussellRussell. :-/

What I do know is that since I've been riding, I have become quite attractive. Of course the Devil is always in the detail isn't it.

It's what is attracted to me - namely other middle-aged and or elderly men who utter the code phrase "I used to ride one of those..." that paints quite a different picture.

The one time a young, very attractive blonde woman approached me outside the shops and opened with, "Niiice bike! What is it? It looks awesome..." within thirty seconds was making a sales pitch for a new local gym. :-(

What adds insult to injury is that she probably profiled me as someone who appears in dire need of that gym. My wife was remarkably cold and unsympathetic about my feelings when I told her about that.

• Funny Funny x 14
    • Like Like x 1
  18.  Top
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. I rode dirt bikes to meet women in uniform.. Nurses mostly, Now i ride road bikes to meet women, usually police

• Funny Funny x 11
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  20. Oh my JeffcoJeffco. Do you have her number?

• Funny Funny x 1