Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Condolences to VTRBob

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Flipper, Oct 18, 2005.

1. With the unfortunate passing of Bob's Mum this morning, I am sure we all send our heartfelt condolences to Bob during this distressing time for him. I am sure that we will all be there for him in his time of grief. He is glad he skipped the MotoGP and that he went to Sydney to spend those last precious hours with her.
    Nadeen is up in Sydney with him and is giving him the support that he needs. Bob will be back in Melbourne next week after the funeral and all the necessities have been taken care of.
    We are thinking of you during your time of grief Bob :(

2. echo the above, Bob and family
  3. My condolances Bob......warm and fuzziness sent your way.
  4. Thinking of you & your family Bob, take care. D.
  5. Sorry to hear the bad news. My thoughts are with Bob and his family. Time to celebrate the life she had.
  6. Nothing you can really say, I'd be distraught. Best wishes mate.
  7. I hope it's a loverly farewell. Thoughts with you Bob.
  8. Hope your coping ok bob, at least shes not in pain anymore :(
  9. Take care of yourself mate, everything else can wait until you've said goodbye. Best wishes bloke.
  10. My condolance to you and you family.
  11. :(

Very sorry to hear Bob, my thoughts are with you and your family. Take some relief in the knowledge that your Mum is in a better place, in no pain, and not suffering.

All the best.........
  12. Deepest Condolence's Bob,
    i know how ya feel mate, lost my mother 2 and a half years ago and only 6 months after my brother aged 42, which is my age now.

Only time will soften the grief, let your feelings out too, it helps.

Regards Paul
  13. All of the above. My condolences and best wishes to you and your family, Bob.
  14. My condolences Bob, to you and your family

May she live on in your memories of happy times past!
  15. Bob, the pain will pass, but the memories will remain.

May you and your family see a smooth passing through this troubled time.
  16. Thoughts are with you mate. My condolences go out to you and your family + friends.
  17. As expressed by everyone Bob, condolences on the loss of your Mum. :(

I hope you'll be able to celebrate her life and all of her accomplishments, and remember the good times.

My thoughts go out to you and your family..
  18. Sorry to hear the news Bob. My thoughts are with you and your family.

19. Ditto from the Iffracem clan, I've been there too often in the last coupla years.

If there's anything we can do, just ask.