Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Conclusions from that survey - "Psychological Desire for Control, Testing the Limits, and Australian

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by rdkls, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Don't know if any of you remember but a few months ago the person doing the research posted here asking people to fill out the online forms.
    Anyway I did, got the initial conclusions recently: http://www.deakin.edu.au/psychology/research/motorcyclingstudy/

2. wow, that made for a interesting read =D>
  3. I'd love to think that research was completely impartial. Maybe it is, but the choice of language is strangely, umm... sympathetic to my ears.
    I'm sure the researchers will have that beaten out of them before their work is taken seriously.
  4. Should always answer truthfully about how often you speed and/or stunt in these surveys.

The greater the disparity between instances of 'illegal' behaviour, and actual crashes, the better.
  5. I was wondering about the question "occasional speed" 3.4/6

So the remainder either never go over the posted limit, or they always go over the posted limit

An excellently worded survey =D>
  6. !!!:-s

Can someone fix this bloody 10 character issue