Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

"Computer Outpost", Service Manuals

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by ginji, Jun 11, 2007.

1. I'm looking at buying a service manual from these guys... anyone dealt with them before?

I'm looking at getting http://www.compoutpost.com/store/item.asp?code=HM3238A

These are the only guys I can find that sell them in Australia, so far anyway. Any other places you can suggest for this book?
  2. Never ordered from the place you posted but I do know this place sells motorcycle books and manuals:
    I've ordered several things from them in the past and the service is exceptional - even though they're in Perth I've had stuff arrive the day after ordering it.
  3. :WStupid:

Pitstop = excellent service
  4. I've bought a vouple of books through compoutpost, no problems. Can usually get items a little cheaper elsewhere, if you are prepared to wait, but these guys always have a great range in stock.

Regards, Andrew.
  5. Thanks Andrew! Ordered it now, hopefully it will arrive soon and I can use it to install the heated grips and other goodies I have planned...