Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Compulsory Health Survey

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Ham, May 19, 2010.

1. Do not give blood/urine - they will use it eventually for your dna
  2. "The difference is a voluntary component allowing participants to provide biomedical data which will allow policy-makers to use verified data on their health for the first time rather than self-reported data, which we know . . . can be unreliable."

As opposed to data obtained under duress? :roll:
  3. wow... just wow.
  4. i have nothing to hide with my health, but i feel this is uncalled for.
    Personal health information is private, they are going to rule our lives..
  5. I agree with presti. I don't have anything to hide. But i seriously object to what they are doing on principle.
  6. just feed them crap if you get chosen

• I have turnip stew three times a day, but occasionally shoot a cockatoo for breakfast.
    • I run 85 km to work every morning and smoke two packs of cigarettes a day.
    • Only drink filtered brandy
    • 65 stone and 80 cm at the waist.
  7. 'can' is a bit different to 'will'

you could always just lie.
  8. It has been law for eons apparently under the census act.
    Nothing new but really antiquated garbage we have to deal with in this so called democracy.
  9. Won't be hard to find a nice barrister looking to make a name for themselves taking this on. I hope the test case goes well. I have nothing to hide, but it's still not on. If you want to, fine. If not, fine, not Fine.
  10. You don't get a form dropped off and picked up a week later, I assume you'd have to attend a medical facilty.
  11. the blood and urine sample is voluntary the survey is not.
  12. Is this like voting where you just get your name marked off and then draw a penis on the form???
  13. I have reconsidered. Rudd and Roxon can have my urine sample but they're not getting it in a cup.