Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Completely Lost It

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Sir Skuffy, Mar 3, 2005.

1. Hi all,

Completely lost in Tuesday morning. Driving down the freeway from Geelong to work and in the right lane near the Laverton turn off was a broken down car in the right hand emergency lane.... Tow truck and police car.

Well, the car infront was rubber knecking, in the right lane, and continued to do so after passing the incident. All traffic went to 100km/h and he stayed at 40km/h so I flashed him... Looked back, gave me the bird and stayed at that speed..... Tried passing and then sped up... You know, being a dick.... Came next to me, started abusing me... SO.... ON THE BRAKES, went in behind him and RUBBED him with the big 4x4....

fcuker pulled over and wanted words... I must have looked angry so he jumped in his car and pulled away... I called the police that afternoon and identified that if someone calls with my rego regarding a slight bump that I have already reported it.....

Nothing eventuated......

So, the simple truth is.... DOnt rubber kneck and piss off the guy in the oversized 4x4......
  2. I what?? :shock:
  3. you're an angry young man .......
  4. Sorry Flipper, did not mean you... Meant the fcukER pulled over... Tried to avoid using the 4 letter word
  5. Thats OK, I thought the admins might have been playing more tricks on me and filtered a particular word so it came up as "flipper" :LOL:
  6. Hehehe, you wanker
  7. Oh, I know, not a proud moment.
  8. Mate,they all get to us at some stage,just be thankful it didnt end up with a bit of biffo! :p You might have got into trouble then! :eek: 8)
  9. Mitch, it must be the European blood in you. :wink:

:D :D
  10. Hey Skuffy, I only got back in the car and drove off because I realised it was you.

sorry mate.

11. DAMN, that was funny aswelll :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I should stay away from netrider, you guys are getting funnier..... :D
  12. ah I know what that's like.. ages ago (when I was "a commodore driver"), I high-beamed a guy who was going about 80 in the right-lane of the freeway...

he slams on his brakes and skids, I casually slowed down but the merc behind me skidded/dodged into the emergency lane.

so I dropped back and left the high beams on until he moved :D
  13. Morons who sit in the right hand lane shit me nearly as much as the imbeciles who refuse to do headchecks :roll: :evil: Its pretty funny when they go crazy with the horn and high beams when you carve them up though!lol! :p