Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Complete this sentence: You know you're a true rider when...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by LPCIII, Sep 1, 2006.

1. Ok, well I'll start this one of.

You know you're a true rider when you take the long road to your mates place cos you know there are more and better corners that way. :)

2. Re: Complete this sentence: You know you're a true rider whe

You know you're a true rider when Shannons refuses to insure you.

3. You know you're a true rider when: you come off and get back on asap. :?:

4. You know you're a true rider when: You haven't driven in 3 months due to nice riding weather and when you get in a car you have to talk yourself through how to operate everything, and you still cock it up.

(hey, it happened to me when i first bought my gpx750!)

5. You know you're a true rider when: it rains

6. You know you're a true rider when: you're in a taxi going for a night out on the p1ss and you find yourself nodding at bikes as they go past

7. You know you're a true rider when: you ride a motorbike.

8. LOL

You know you're a true rider when: you think you look good in yellow lens sunglasses?

9. you don't think of people by name but by bike model...

10. You know your a true rider when : You can Identifiy a bug by its splater patern / colour and taste.

11. You know your a true rider when: you lose your company car :cry:

12. you know you're a true rider when the bike gets to live nice & snug in the garage - the car's left out in the elements

13. Re: Complete this sentence: You know you're a true rider whe

You know you're a true rider when the criteria for your accomodation is a large garage with a house attached. :wink:

14. You know you're a true rider when when you have interest in everything as long as its about bike.

15. You know you're a true rider when the kids get to go to friends places at the same time on the same day

16. Re: Complete this sentence: You know you're a true rider whe

You know you're a true rider when your chariot is a ute or can pull a trailer...

17. +1 thats the scene at my place too... lol

You know your a true rider whenyour biggest decision in the morning is deciding what colour draggins to wear. :oops:

18. You know you're a true rider when...

... you don't need to argue about the definition of a true rider.

19. When your car battery goes flat :roll:

20. you know you're a true rider when

you keep your bike upright when
    you are going through a roundabout

(i WAS 1/2 way through it actually)

and a STUPID woman Doesnt look left or right

she drives straight through

I STALLED the bike with Locking up the brakes

to LOOK straight at her and she SHITES herself ,
    her childrens eyes were as wide as an Owls

(they were abuseing her i read the mouths MUM BIKE )

no i didnt get off my bike i kept her upright and gave the Wench a mouthful she didnt move an inch until i had driven of

(happened yesterday morning not even 500 metres from home on my way to williamstown)

Bloody ignorant locals :shock: NEVER :evil: Look :evil: Complacency :twisted: me