Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Competition: We now have 2 per month. Win Mag subscription

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' at netrider.net.au started by Mouth, Apr 15, 2007.

1. We now have 2 competitions per month running :grin: , the 2nd one coming 'online' last night. Both competitions 'spots' are booked-up until September, with one of them going until March next year.

So if you haven't visited the competitions page this month and entered, make sure you do so and enter them both.

If you've already entered this month for the Jett heated vest, then visit the competitions page again and enter for the 1yr subscription to Australian Road Rider magazine

2. Re: Competition: We now have 2 per month. Win Mag subscripti

Close, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec all now all booked as well ;)

Good thing I'm stuck at home ey, gives me time to secure some prizes ;)

3. Thanks guys and excellent work. I didn't even know that the competition(s) area existed, how blind am I?

Anyway, I have placed my entries.

4. Duuuude, Sweeeet!

5. I've entered both of 'em too :).

6. It's amazing how people don't see anything outside these forums

7. There are things outside netrider forums???
    :shock: :shock:

On a serious note

Thanks guys
    You all put a great amount of work into netrider and its definately appreciated.

Tracey

8. bwahahahahahahahaha that Gold ;)

9. I love the competitions, and I reckon a nice toasty vest would be sweet for winter :grin:

Have already ordered my heated hand grips, I think the vest will be next on the list :grin:

10. Re: Competition: We now have 2 per month. Win Mag subscripti

Only a few days left, so if you haven't yet entered then be sure to do so :)