Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Competition Motorcycles (VIC)

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by noobie_rider, May 16, 2007.

1. Anyone had their bikes serviced at Competition Motorcycles in Hoppers Crossing (VIC). What's their rep like?

2. Went to Competition Motorcycles in Hoppers Crossing to service my CBR250R. In short, the service was excellent, the mechanics were friendly and the bike runs awsome. Price was reasonalbe ($150 - $200 depending on the state of the bike).
    I'd recommend Competition Motorcycles for anyone who's looking to service an older bike (late '80s to early '90s). They also provice RWC.

3. Answering your own question is kinda perverted.
    Keep up the good work :p

4. Yeah, sounds like someone works at competition motorcycles, let me say that again, competition motorcycles :p

5. Ya reckon??

Reads to me that the OP asked the Q. No one responded, he took a punt and went there anyway, received great service and now is posting about it. *shrug*

6. Just this bit sounded sus to me..

Sounds like a salesman on the end of the phone. If I was telling ya how much it cost me it would be "$175 and my bike is in good nick"
    Anyway, just how it reads to me :?

7. Dunno, i'm not convinced, he may have been quoted that price prior to going in there.

Or he may well work there. *shrug*

8. 5 day lag between posts I agree with Vic! :wink:

9. Vic is right on the spot. I don't work for them .... never met them until last week. It was a rhetorical question anyway.