Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Coming to Adelaide during the week.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Johnny O, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Hey all you Adelaidians, I have to fly to Adelaide this week (arriving Tueday morning, leaving Friday arvo) on business, I have to drive around all the motorcycle shops as our company representative (tough job I know). I'm interested in catching up with any SA Netriders that might be free on either Tue, Wed or Thur evenings, I'm stuck in the hire-car so I'm sorry I can't join you in a ride :-(

I won't get near a computer until my return home, please call or msg me on either of the following numbers if you'd like to catch up for a drink/chat.

8.30am - 5.30pm 0423 043 643
    After hours 0407 348 800

Regards, John :)
  2. At the very least, take down the details of the coffee night on Wednesday :) Not sure how my week's panning out at this stage so won't guarantee my own presence, but I reckon I could almost guarantee at least someone being around for ya :)
  3. What sort of things do you sell?