Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Coming soon: Berick GPX Waterproof

Discussion in 'Boots' started by Locky28, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Coming soon: Berik GPX Waterproof

I'm in review mode after getting my Draggins and Gloves this week and doing write ups, so I thought I might as well get this subforum moving with a review of my Berik GPX Waterproof's that I've had a few months. Will take some pics tonight and post tomorrow.

Oh and BTW....

2. so did you end up doing the review?

i think im gonna buy a pair of the non waterproof ones and theres not much info on these on the web, i think your review would be the first
  3. I have a pair of the Berik GPX in red. Sitting on my shelf for a year and a half.

The little bit of leather on the zipper fell off a month after I bought them and Ive hardly used the boots since.

Bought a pair of Falco Sidis instead. Very comfy for walking around uni all day. I do use the Beriks sometimes for spirited rides. Very uncomfortable to walk around in but decent on the bike. dirty from my old rs125.

Looking to sell my pair if your interested though.

theyve stood up well. even those these are not the waterproff ones, these are still pretty decent in the rain.
  4. what size hoof are ya? and how much?
  5. pm sent snowman