Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Coming Home !

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by deadkeen, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Hi All,

I am finally heading back home to the central coast N.S.W after 13yrs away over seas. I can't wait to be back and to buy a new bike and hit the tracks. I am keen to start racing for the first time so am joining here to meet some great people and to join a group of people as nuts about bikes as me. I look forward to getting to know everyone .

• Like Like x 1
  2. What u buying ? The old road is still here waiting for u

3. Thanks, i'm not sure yet. It will be a new litre bike but which one i don't know. Will be testing the new blade, gixxer, x10 and the r1 !! not keen on v-twins .

4. Welcome to NR

5. Welcome back to Oz, and to Netrider..

6. Welcome mate. Where on the coast are you from? I'm in Sydney now but grew up around those parts. What were you doing overseas? And where abouts were you?

7. Welcome to NR from Adelaide.

8. Welcome to Netrider and welcome home deadkeendeadkeen :)

9. Hi there

I think you are mistaking - nobody on this forum is nuts about bikes.....

10. Welcome to the asylum mate

11. welcome aboard :)

12. Hi mate,

I lived in various locations on the coast, green point, Wyoming, Terrigal, east Gosford. Surfed mainly avoca/wambi.
    Overseas I've lived in a few countries but mainly London. I'm in the states now but plan to be home before Christmas. I'm a builder so in construction business .

• Like Like x 1