Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Comedy of Errors

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Twingirl, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Last week, as some of you may have read, I knocked over the TLR getting on it, in the morning, on my way to work.
    The comical part being that I got stuck underneath it! My foot was pinned to the ground by the bike. I had to yell for help, and the neighbour I have never met came out to help...what a way to meet him!
    I had to replace a broken indicator and clutch lever.
    I skimped and bought non- genuine parts.

Yesterday, my bike was parked beside the house. I was bringing the dogs back from a walk, and when I let them off the leads, they had a playfight/tussle. I yelled at them, as they were near the bike...but it was too late...the rottweiler jumped over the jack russell, bumped the clutch lever and the end of the new lever snapped off!! :eek:

Bugger
    :LOL:

2. oh bugger , of to get a new one (better one ) I would say ?

3. That would not have been the Zena dog????

:LOL:

4. That bike knows that youre unloading it, so its making its last days as memorable as possible

5. Sounds like you stood too close to me at some stage.

6. Of course it was spaz! :LOL:

7. I think the bikes jinxed now! :roll:

Gotta keep it in cotton wool til it goes! :LOL:

8. I'll go with that......funny how your wheels, whether it be car or bike always know when your going to send them to a new home, wreckers or new owner, they sure make the last few months memorable :LOL: